Sunday, July 5, 2009

She Loves The Kids

Like seriously, she loves the kids. And just kids in general and is really looking forward to having children together. I love how she never fails to ask about them and is so interested in how they're doing and is so determined to have one big happy family. There was a time we were hanging out with a friend, no scratch that, now acquaintance of ours. I was in awe of how passionately she spoke of the family life she wishes to have me someday, and of how she really really wants the children to accept her on their own terms, not hers. Thankfully, my children are very easy going lovable kids so this should not be a problem. She'd never articulated that to me personally before, so it was a surprise hearing it out like that.

Having a child with her excites me but also feels me with some anxiety. I am convinced my kids were raised by angels while I looked on exhausted as all get out. They are thirteen months apart, and I was pregnant for nine months of that lol...yes Sensi was just four months old when I learned of Baby. I'm learning to take more credit for how great they've turned out thus far, especially since I was alone more than half the time while he was on duty and often out of reach for two, three and twice even four months at a time in places where I had no family or friends.

Anyway, I am looking forward to finally being with her, living together and being a family. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment