In my search for apartments, I came across an advertisement for sharing a 3bdrn/2th place with a single mother and her toddler aged daughter. It was well put, nothing that stood out adversely to me so I'm interested. It's in a nice secure area as well which is what makes splitting the cost so convenient and she specifically said she'd love to share with another single mother.
What caught my eye was her email address says femme fatale (actually a variation on that word). So naturally it made me wonder if she is a lesbian femme. Hmmmmmmm?!
That would just be even better, except for the fact that she is apparently single. Erm, yeah. Well I've asked Kay if she'd be fine with this before I pursue it. Naturally I won't be moving until I'm back from my month long vacation/honeymoon (Lol) and that's over a month from now.
We shall see, but I am definitely wondering! I didn't think to tell Kay when I asked about her email address, but introduce it when we actually talk about it. Her reaction might depend on how she's feeling at that particular moment lol.
I know I haven't been great about updating and late with replying comments...I'm sorry. I'm so preoccupied with getting ready to leave that my mind is some of everywhere and I feel very spaced out at times, lol. I am sooo excited! Less than two weeks to go! I am officially broke but happy lol. Went to a bar b que with the family this weekend and apparently two guys from my aunt's fiance's side of the family tried to pick me up!
Do you think I noticed? Not really! I thought one was just making conversation about the awesome deviled eggs she makes...but it was brought to my attention by both the aunt and fiance that one guy 'holla'd at me'. Erm yeah, their game must have been too lame. Either that or I'm just that gay! Or maybe a little naive too. I don't think anyone has ever attempted to pick me up in my entire life and certain people find that very had to believe. So maybe I'm a little or naive or that's just saaaaad.
To be honest I was feeling quite cute that day too!
Anyway, wondering about this potential lesbian roommate! Will of course come back with a verdict on both counts, if Kay allows me to pursue the house sharing situation and whether or not she's a lesbian. If I am advised not to, I will mention her email name and straight up ask because I have nothing to lose. If everything works out, I will eventually know anyway, lol.
That's me out!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know my GF would have a fit about a situation like this! But, you don't know whether she is actually in the life or not, so I wouldn't overthink it :)
ReplyDelete