Alright then, updates!
- The religious and most important aspect of my divorce became final yesterday!
- I don't have to worry about being poor and in the streets since we've worked out child support, alimony and other settlements. This means I can comfortably work part time or not at all if I'm prudent (which I am) while attending school full time this Fall!
- The Man came back on the 20th and has been here since then. He leaves on the 20th of this month, which will be a huge relief because if you'll remember I'm staying with him until I've saved for my own place or three months, whichever comes first. That leaves two months. He said it's painful for him to have me around so he's actually going to sponsor my new place and furnish it, ect.
- Kay and I are still very much in love and going strong! Rebecca's comment on my rant about our relationship suggested that I email her more often and text a little less. I've since made the effort and it's proved a tremendous change. She absolutely loves it. Remember I didn't have internet in the house, but I found Gmail's Mobile application which is very cool, stand alone and consistently sends emails as opposed to yahoo's in browser program which didn't always follow commands and didn't always send email.
I actually feel this post is kind of lame, but this is what has been happening in a nutshell!

wonderful! glad to hear things are on the up and up :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Tami! I can definitely feel the wind now!
ReplyDeleteI have a question for you..off the subject: How is Africa? I HAVE to visit before I die. What part were you?
ReplyDelete