Saturday, November 29, 2008

First Time Moments 3

I thank God I'd been eyeing an ad in a magazine that offered free housing, schooling and so on. I prayed it wasn't a scam and called to inquire about it. It was Job Corps. I caught a bus the next day with my papers and went for an interview and was accepted a day before I had to be out. I didn't even tell her when she seemed to change her mind. His mom helped me pack and move there. She was the kindest woman I've ever met and we got along very well.

I loved it there because of the order and opportunities it afforded me. For me it was free everything, and damn if I wasn't going to take full advantage of it! As a result I became something of a teacher's pet, lol. It earned me respect though, and even protection lol. There was some hanky panky going on of course... in an all girls' dorm. I had a few girl crushes while I was there but was out of touch with that part of me…

For instance, one of my two roommates was gay. She was dating a girl on another floor. I didn't make it a habit to go anywhere or hang out outside. I was usually in there reading or talking on the phone with Big Head. There came a particular day when she begged me leave for a few hours so she could have some time with her girlfriend. It was cool. When the door was finally unlocked later.....it was like WHoA! The smell hit me. It lingered until even after the other roomie came back from the weekend. She was blunt about it, like whew it smells like pussy up in here and went on about her business lol.

That isn't too say I didn't have my own naughty moments....like every night. Upon reflection, I wonder how much they actually heard and pretended not to hear. You see, as I previously said...I was (still am) a closeted freak. Big Head and I had phone sex...every night. I definitely did my share of talking, albeit softly mostly encouraging him to do what he did best...you know. I was on the top bunk too. Yes, I shared a bunk! Looking back I can't believe how bold I was, lol. That didn't mean I sneak peeks at girls. One in particular caught my eye.

She was outwardly gay, with a rainbow bracelet and choker and usually wore a jamaican knit cap covering her hair. Her uniform fit just loose enough, not so loose the curve of her breasts weren't apparent. Just the way she stood was sexy as hell to me and she gave off this earthy vibe. Her hair was locked neatly, but you couldn't really see that except through the cap netting. In retrospect she must have been a tom boi. She was smart, smelled hella great and had I been so inclined, I'd have died to be her girl. I was very shy and quiet though and doubt she ever noticed me like that. I was known as the smart girl and noted for wearing my uniform impeccably. I hated being made an example of. Being an avid people watcher, I noticed whenever she was around or entered the room. I think she even sat at the same table as my friend Marc and I once. Although friendly I said very little.

Funnily enough I now identify as a tom boi, as defined by Alix in this post.



It describes me for the most part and with my own unique personality quirks thrown in, you have me and then some.



No comments:

Post a Comment